1. By participating in the Loyalty program, participants agree to be bound by these rules and regulations.
2. Must be of legal age (21 or older) to participate in the Loyalty Program and must present a valid, government- issued photo identification for proof of age in order to obtain a Loyalty Rewards card and to redeem Reward Credits. Identification that is deemed acceptable is in the sole discretion of management.
3. Membership in the Program is free. There are no additional cost or fees for the Rewards Program.
4. The Loyalty Rewards card is a property of Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms, Delta C, LP and must be returned immediately upon request of Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms and Delta C, LP.
5. Delta C, LP and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms”) are not responsible for lost or stolen cards, including any resulting misuse.
6. The benefits of the Program are intended and solely for the use of the person listed on the account (“Member”).
7. A Member may not allow any other person to use his or her Loyalty Rewards card or access his or her account. Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms Rewards cards are non-transferable, including upon death or divorce.
8. Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms Rewards cards may be used to track play hours and accumulate Reward Credits by the account holding Member only. Credits are non-transferable. However, Members are allowed to purchase food or Card Club merchandise with their points for their guests.
7. A Member may accumulate / redeem Reward Credits at both Card Room locations.
8. The rules, terms, conditions and limitations for accumulating and redeeming Credits may/can vary at each Card Room location and are subject to change at any time at Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms’ sole discretion. Please visit a participating property’s locations at Westlane/ Kings Club Card Room and our website to learn more.
9. It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure his/her Loyalty Reward programs card is presented at the start of play to be scanned in order to receive earned credits. Time credited where card has not been presented will be at the sole discretion of Westlane and Kings Card Club management.
10. Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms uses reasonable efforts to track a Member’s length of play should a member forget to scan their card; however, as a condition of receiving Credits for table games play, Members agree that such Credits are granted based on the personal observation of Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms employees, which is subject to error. The determination of Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms shall be final with respect to any discrepancies.
11. No credit will be earned on “No purchase necessary” gaming tables or promotions.
12. All Reward Credit redemptions are final unless otherwise allowed at the sole discretion of management.
13. If a Member purchases and subsequently returns food or merchandise, refunding playing credits will be at the discretion of management when merchandise is used and/or returned after 24 hours.
15. Members credits cannot be redeemed for cash and have no cash value. Unused reward credits expire 5 years from the last date of onsite play. Reward Credits are valid as long as the Member obtains at least one Reward Credit every 12 months. If the Member does not obtain any Reward Credits within any 12 month period, the entire Reward Credit account balance will expire.
16. All Reward Credit accumulations are subject to review and verification by management.
17. Management reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer error, operator error, machine malfunction, fraud, or other misuse of the Loyalty Rewards Program card.
18. Members agree to allow Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, notice, review, consideration, or further consent.
19. All decisions regarding the interpretation of Program rules, eligibility, and Reward Credit accumulation, etc. lie solely with management whose decisions are final.
20. Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms reserves the right to modify or cancel this Program at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval.
21. Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms reserves the right to deny anyone application for membership or terminate anyone’s membership in the Program at any time in its sole discretion without recourse.
22. If any Member fails to comply with the Program or the rules of either location in any manner, including violations of these rules, fraud, improper conduct, misuse of the Loyalty Rewards Program card, misrepresentation, violation of laws or any violation of another Member, is or should be excluded from gaming on any property owned or managed by Delta C Corporation, all as determined by Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms management in its sole discretion, Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms may terminate the Member’s membership in the Program. In lieu of termination, Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms management may, at its sole discretion, deduct Reward Program Credits from a Member’s account and/or demote the Member’s account status, if applicable, but permit the individual to remain a Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms Rewards Member.
23. In the event of a Member’s termination for any reason, the Member’s Reward Credits shall immediately expire.
24. Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms shall have no obligation to award any compensation and there shall be no other recourse for the account termination or the expired Reward Credits.
25. Subject to applicable laws, Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms may either terminate or suspend membership benefits of Members who have been issued credit and are in default in repayment of that credit, or are in any other way delinquent with respect to payments or indebtedness owed to Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms . If the suspended Member becomes current on all payments owed to Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms, Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms may reinstate the Member’s membership benefits and Reward Program Credits. The decision whether or not to reinstate membership benefits and/or Program Reward Credits is at the sole discretion of Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms.
26. Individuals who are excluded from casino/gaming facilities, through a government program, their own request, at the sole discretion of Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms, or through any other means, are not eligible to participate in the Program.
27. The member agrees that all communications with Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.
28. Additional rules or updates and information may be available upon request at the Westlane and Kings Card Club Rooms locations or updated on our website, if applicable.
29. If any provision of these rules is deemed invalid or unenforceable by law or regulation, such provision shall be deemed void only for the specific jurisdiction at issue, but all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Westlane and Kings Card Club Card rooms welcomes Patrons that are of legal age and encourages responsible gaming.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. (CA: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537)