(1) “Westlane and Kings Card Club Locations” refers to the Cardrooms located at 6111 West Lane, Stockton, Ca. 95210. It may also refer to any properties owned and operated by Delta C, LLP.
(3) “Personal Information” refers to any information by which you can be personally identified, such as your first name, last name, address, phone number, email address, credit card number, social security number, driver license number, passport number, license plate number, geolocation information, Westlane and Kings Card Club Rewards number, date of birth, purchase information, gaming activity information, biometric information and other similar information.
(4) “Non-Personal Information” refers to information by which you cannot be personally identified.
(5) “Westlane and Kings Card Club Rewards Program” refers to Westlane and Kings Card Club Rewards Loyalty program.
(1) Information You Directly Provide to Us. You may provide information directly to us under a wide range of circumstances, such as when you submit information to us through the Westlane and Kings Club Card Rooms Official Rewards Program sign up form, enter a promotion, or register for an event at a Westlane and Kings Card Club Property, submit an application for employment, or provide feedback in a survey.
(2) Information that can be tracked through our website Traffic Data. We reserve the right track and collect general log information when you visit the Westlane and Kings Card Club Websites, including your: (A) Internet Protocol (IP) address, (B) domain server, (C) operating system, and (D) type of Web browser as well as the pages you visit on the Westlane and Kings Card Club Websites (collectively “Traffic Data“). Traffic Data does not personally identify you, however, if you choose to provide us with Personal Information, we may store some items of your Personal Information and use it with the Traffic Data to better personalize your experience on the Westlane and Kings Card Club Websites. We use the Traffic Data to report aggregated website activity and to better understand the needs of our users so we can make informed decisions regarding the content and design of the Westlane and Kings Card Club Websites. It enables us:
We may collect Traffic Data through various technologies including, but not limited to, cookies, IP addresses, computer profiles, click through URLS, domain name tracking, analytics, and transparent GIFs (Graphics Interchange Format).
(3) Information Collected by Third Parties through Third Party Links and Content. We do not allow third parties to advertise on our sites, and we do not release information to unaffiliated third parties.
(4) Information You Share on Third Party Websites or through Social Media Services. Any information that you post on Social Media sites (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, etc.) is not our responsibility or the liability of Westlane or Kings Card Club rooms. Please do not post personal information to any online site or Social Media accounts as we cannot be and will not be responsible for or liable for your information posted by you to any Social Media sites that allows strangers to identify or locate you or that you otherwise do not want to share with the public.
(6) Information We May Collect When You Use Our Wi-Fi Services. If you use Wi-Fi services that are available at a Westlane and Kings Card Club Property, we may collect information about your use of our Wi-Fi services, including your IP address, Wi-Fi information (such as SSID), mobile carrier, the websites you visit, the type of device and browser you are using, your device identification number, bandwidth used and session time. See subsection (4) below for more information regarding the collection of information regarding your physical location if you are located on one of the Westlane and Kings Card Club Properties.
(7) Mobile Device Information. When you access and use the Services from your mobile devices, we receive data from the mobile device you use to access the Services. This may include your location data, IP address and device type. You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share location information with Westlane and Kings Card Club, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings.
For business purposes, we may share certain information we receive from you, and about your transactions with us, with our affiliates, including our owned, operated, and managed cardrooms, card manufacturers, and other corporate entities or affiliates. Doing so allows us to provide the products and services you have requested and quickly respond to your requests. We may also disclose your Personal Information to Westlane and Kings Card Club Properties and other affiliates if you participate in our “self-restriction” or “self-exclusion” programs. Please see our responsible gaming policy.
As permitted by law, we may share the information we collect from and about you with non-affiliated third parties as follows:
(1) Third Party Service Providers. Your information may be shared with or collected by third party service providers who provide us with services, including but not limited to data hosting or processing, credit card processing, credit or background checks, or processing and fulfilling purchases. We require these providers to exercise reasonable care to protect your Personal Information and restrict the use of your Personal Information to the purposes for which it was provided to them.
(2) Third Party Joint Marketing Partners
We do not joint market with our affiliates or with non-affiliates.
(4) Response to Subpoenas or Court Orders or to Protect Rights and to Comply with Our Policies. To the extent permitted by law, we will disclose your information to government authorities or third parties: (i) if required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, search warrant or other valid legal process, (ii) to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of any governmental authorities, including but not limited to gaming regulators, (iii) in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute, including but not limited to the collection of debts, (iv) we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large, or (v) we believe that you have abused a Westlane and Kings Wi-Fi by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws. You should be aware that, following disclosure to any third party, your information may be accessible by others to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
(5) Aggregate Information. We may share your information with affiliated or non-affiliated third parties on an anonymous, aggregate basis.
(6) Advertising. Westlane and Kings Club does not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. We do reserve the right to l use your name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, notice, review, consideration, or further consent as stated in our program disclosure. Note: It is the practice of Westlane and Kings Card Club to notify the patron and receive written permission for advertisements within the properties. Westlane and Kings Card Club currently does not advertise with patron pictures, likeness, or names outside of the Card Room.
As provided under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine the Light” law, we provide our customers with the ability to “opt out” of having their Personal Information shared with affiliated and non-affiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes. However, we do not share your information with non-affiliated third parties, we do not joint market, and we only share information with our affiliates for the purpose of providing you with the goods and services you request.
We maintain physical organizational safeguards that reasonably and appropriately protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. No information over the Internet or a wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We can only guarantee information delivered to us at our locations is kept reasonably secure. Please do not send us any information via social media or any other online application. Doing so would be at your own risk.
In order to ensure that all of your Personal Information is correct and up to date, visit Westlane and Kings Card Club Property and speak to a member of the management team.
Persons under the age of twenty-one (21) are not permitted to loiter or gamble at any casino at a Westlane and Kings Card Club Property. Any offers we make or any promotions we conduct, unless otherwise noted, are not open to persons younger than the legal gaming age in the applicable jurisdiction. Persons younger than this legal age are not allowed to accept gaming-related offers, or win promotions, and we do not knowingly collect information from such persons for gaming-related offers. We reserve the right to verify age at any time for any reason and may decline to provide products, services or access rights to any person who does not have valid age identification.
We take responsible gaming very seriously. Request a copy of our responsible gaming policy to review our commitment to responsible gaming.
We use surveillance systems to monitor all gaming areas and other public or sensitive areas of the Westlane and Kings Card Club Properties. Video surveillance cameras may be used for security purposes and to protect us, our customers and employees against potential violations of criminal or civil laws. Some video surveillance systems may incorporate facial recognition technologies that can be used, in the discretion of our employees, for additional surveillance and screening of individuals at Westlane and Kings Card Club Properties. In addition, cameras and facial recognition technologies may also be used at Westlane and Kings Card Club Properties to enhance your customer experience and provide services to you. Surveillance camera output is monitored by our employees and contractors and may be viewed by law enforcement and regulatory authorities as permitted by law.
General Data Protection Regulation: If you reside in or are a citizen of a European Union member country, you may have certain rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Westlane and Kings Card Clubs, Attn: Management 6111 West lane, Stockton, Ca. 95210
(1). INFORMATION COLLECTED IN CONNECTION WITH FINANCIAL SERVICES.
If you are a customer who utilizes the cash advance services (“Financial Services”) at a Westlane and Kings Card Club Property in the United States, there are additional categories of information we may collect from or about you:
(2) ANNUAL NOTICES.
If you receive email communications from us and would prefer not to receive further email communications from us, you may click on the link found on the bottom of all our email communications and follow the instructions to either change your email preferences or unsubscribe from all emails.
Regardless of your decision to unsubscribe from receiving email communications from us, we may still contact you to respond to an inquiry we receive from you, regarding transactions and for transactional purposes (i.e., service/reminder notices, and account maintenance).
If you have provided your mailing address to us, we may from time to time send promotional materials to you by direct mail. If you do not want to receive promotional materials by direct mail from us, please visit the Westlane and Kings Card Club properties or contact us directly at 209-267-4567 ext.1. Your name and address will be removed from that mailing list within 30 days after your request.